Monday, December 28, 2009

Winter Time

Ahhh Winter! I'm not one for the never-ending gray skies and dreary rainy days, but I do enjoy the cool break - and the low temps & wet ground provide me with the excuse that I don't need to weed my flower beds. :-)

Most of the time the cold doesn't bother me, as long as I have ways to stay warm. One of my favorite things about winter time is to grab a good book, a cup of my favorite tea and snuggle up in a cozy blanket in the overstuffed chair in our living room. The dogs, even with their long coats, enjoy the cozy warmth too. It can be upwards of 75 degrees in the house and they will be huddled close together directly in front of the hearth. Silly dogs!

1 comment:

  1. I love the winter too :o) Not because of the skies like you.....only because of the cold weather - I hate too much warm! I snuggle up in a cozy blanket and watch alot of TV and drink some cups of warm cocoa :o)

    //Bente

    ReplyDelete